Dr. Michael Britt keeps up to date on current psychology through video and podcasts. The Psych Files is a Psychology podcast hosted by Michael A. Britt, Ph.D. The Psych Files is aimed at anyone curious about human behavior, though students taking a course in psychology, those majoring in psychology, and instructors of psychology will find the podcast particularly of interest.
Some facts about the podcast:
- The premier academic Psychology Podcast since January 2007.
- Always in the top 10 of the iTunes Higher Education category.
- Each episode is downloaded more than 20,000 times.
- Over 4,500 episodes are downloaded every day. Total downloads for all the episodes are over 9 million worldwide.
- This website is linked to by thousands of high schools, colleges and universities around the world.
- Typical listeners are college students and their professors, critical thinkers and life-long learners.
- There are currently 7 apps in the Apple app store and 3 in the Google Android market which have grown out of the work here on this podcast.