MediGuard is a free medication monitoring service designed specifically for patients – allowing them to take a more active role in their treatment through:
- MediGuard Safety Checks: Screening for drug-drug and drug-disease interactions.
- Sending you email alerts and updates as important safety information arises for your medications.
- Sharing feedback from other members on side effects and other important information.
- Providing you with a printable list of your medications.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) has been proven to help mental health problems.Â This website offers CBT self-help information, resources and tools, including therapy worksheets.
CBT helps an individual make sense of their current problems, whilst understanding the influences of past experiences, using a diagrammatic representation or “formulation” which directs the treatment.Â This formulation may be highly individualized and more complex for severe problems, but may also include more simple vicious cycles when looking at what is helping to keep the problem going today.
, Behaviour Management
, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
, Common Factors
, Eating Disorders
, Emotional Health
, General Psychology
, Mental Health
, Mental Health Promotion
, Personality disorders
, Psychology and Technology
, Psychology and the Media
, Assessment Instruments
, Clinical Tools
, File Sharing
, Patient Handouts
, Research Tools
LongTermCareLiving.com provides consumers with needed information nursing homes, assisted living/residential care, and other types of long term care.
Learn how to:
- Find and select a nursing home or assisted living facility;
- Prepare yourself and your family for the transition to long term care ;
- Write an advance directive, making sure your wishes are known; and
- Pay for long term care.
A site dedicated to self-help and promoting communication between people with anxiety and their family doctor, includes information about panic and agoraphobia, a screening test for anxiety disorders and depression, an interactive self-guided 12-week cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) program for panic disorder and agoraphobia, as well as a moderated support group. A clean, well-designed site with a lot of straight-forward information that makes it easy for people to talk to their doctors about their concerns. The screening test even allows you to print out a note to hand to your doctor to help start the discussion.